Floating Ghost; Halloween Craft DIY
It's CRAFT DAY!!! I get super excited about craft day.
ToDaY we are making a floating ghost! See the video here:
For this craft you will need:
- Liquid Starch (recipe after this list).
- A ball, balloon, or light bulb,
- A jar or pop bottle.
- A cookie sheet.
- Embellishments (eyes, bows, whatever you want to place on the ghost).
Liquid Starch recipe:
- 2.5 cups water
- 1.5 tablespoons of starch (I used corn starch)
- Mix the two in a pan, whisk well to ensure there are no lumps
- bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute
- remove from the heat and cool to room temperature.
- Once cooled, place in bowl or spray bottle.
- Cut the cheesecloth to length
- Soak in the liquid starch and place onto mold
- Wait for it to dry
- When dry, remove it from the mold.
- Then add the embellishments!
- That's it, you have a floating ghost.
I hope you enjoyed this craft, and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me! If you have any ideas for a future craft, I want to hear about it!